Revolver Studios Burlesque Program Scholarship Application
Spring-Summer 2020 Session
Please review the rules and guidelines of the scholarship application thoroughly prior to completing the application. Submitting this application means you have read and agreed to the terms.
1. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the session on March 9th, 2020.
2. Scholarships are awarded based on the sole opinion and descretion of the Revolver Studios application review committee. This is a private program. There are many factors which may affect selection and not everyone who applies will receive a scholarship. Please respect our decision and note that scholarship award decisions are not open for negotiation.
3. Individual(s) awarded a scholarship are expected to:
Demonstrate dedication to dance and the burlesque program by maintaining consistent attendance and punctuality.
Fulfill any remaining registration costs and/or costume fees out of pocket.
Comply with Revolver Studios policies and demonstrate respectful behavior.
4. This scholarship is for the burlesque program only.
TWO SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED.
- Revolver Studios will award one full scholarship that will cover Intro to Burlesque, Burlesque 101, Burlesque 102, Burlesque 103 and Group Routine at a $435 value.
- Revolver Studios will award one partial scholarship that will cover Intro to Burlesque, Burlesque 101, and Burlesque 102 at a $227 value.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 16 11:59P
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD NOTIFICATION: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 28
Winners will be notified via email and we will post on our social media as well.
FALL-WINTER 2019-20 BURLESQUE PROGRAM BEGINS MONDAY MARCH 9.
View the full schedule of dates and times for the program at
THIS SCHOLARSHIP WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY TRINA ORTON OF STRAYLIGHT CREATIVE, BURLESQUE PROGRAM ALUMNI, REVOLVER STUDIOS STUDENT SHOW-OFFS, AND OTHER GENEROUS DONORS IN OUR COMMUNITY.
I identify my ethnicity as
Native American or American Indian
Prefer not to answer
Do you identify as any of the following?
Individual living with a disability
Individual living with mental illness
Prefer not to answer
Please describe why you want to participate in the Revolver Studios Burlesque Program?
Please describe financial hardship.
Would you be willing to work in exchange for registration costs? If so, what services could you offer?
If you were able to set-up an auto-pay payment plan, would this allow you to participate? If so, what amount and frequency would you be able to pay?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service