National Hills Baptist Church
Worship/Tech Team Info
National Hills Baptist Church exists to connect people to Christ, community, and world.
1. Know Jesus as Savior
2. Consistently growing in your relationship with Jesus through prayer, Bible study, and personal worship time
3. Committed to pursuing humility and servanthood
4. Having and displaying a positive attitude
5. Faithful to communicate to the appropriate pastor any circumstances that might affect the integrity of my participation on the team
1. Committed to vision and mission of National Hills Baptist Church (it is highly encouraged you be a member of National Hills Baptist Church as well as involved in a Small Group)
2. Support National Hills Baptist Church, its leadership and mission
3. Arrive on time to all assigned meetings, rehearsals, and services
4. Practice my parts for worship set during week before I arrive on Sunday (this is above and beyond any group rehearsals)
1. Instrumentalists and vocalists must possess an adequate level of musical ability (this is up to the discretion of the Worship Leadership Team)
2. Willingness to develop and grow in the musical gifts God has given me
3. Willingness to serve others in humility and love
Audition Process (Worship Team):
1. Once you have submitted the Worship Team application, you will receive communication from the Worship Leader, Brien Duke to set up an informal audition. The Worship Leader will have you prepare 1-2 songs for the audition.
2. Sign the Worship/Tech Team Guidelines and Expectations
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service