Application for a residents-only street parking sticker – Pierrefonds-Roxboro borough
Given the current situation with COVID-19, this form lets you complete the initial steps in the application for or renewal of a residents-only street parking sticker.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This form does not constitute a complete application. It is a pre-approval.
Before starting, please carefully read the five following steps:
1. Complete the form and click on "send" to submit it.
2. Wait for the e-mail acknowledging receipt of your form.
3. Reply to this e-mail by attaching the following three mandatory documents (digital or photographed):
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Automobile insurance certificate showing your address (corresponding to the sticker you applied for) and your name, and specifying that you are the principal driver.
Proof of address: Driver's licence, public utility bill (such as Hydro-Québec), etc.
PLEASE NOTE: In certain cases, the borough may request additional documents.
4. Please wait for the e-mail from an agent confirming that your file has been confirmed and the amount due.
5. Make payment, by cheque or money order, or according to the instructions provided by the agent in step 4.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ville de Montréal.