Building Child Safe Communities - Undertaking for Contractors
Thank you for your interest in providing contracting services to Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta (CEDP).
All contractors must complete this form prior to commencing. Contractors may be either:
1. Engaged directly by CEDP (including by a school, COSHC, CELC, Trade Training Centre or CEO) to provide services such as:
• Tutoring to students (eg, sports instructors, language teachers, music teachers who are engaged by a school).
• Providing and selling food to students at the school canteen.
• Repairs and maintenance work at a specific site.
• Projects managed by the CEO Facilities Team where contactors may include architects, builders and tradespeople.
2. Contractors not engaged directly by CEDP but using CEDP rooms and equipment including:
• Services provided to students paid for by parents/others (eg, music teacher/speech pathologist/occupational therapist engaged by parents using a school room for lessons).
Your role as a contractor remains subject to the approval of the Principal, Director or Manager.
You will receive an email within 48 hours confirming the details of your 'Building Child Safe Communities - Undertaking for Contractors' once you submit your completed form. You are required to complete a new form for each location at which you provide contracting services. Please visit
for details of the Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta Privacy Statement.
If you engage employees or sub-contractors, each person who will be attending a CEDP site is required to complete this form.
Catholic Out of Schools Hours Care (COSHC)
Catholic Early Learning Centre (CELC)
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta (CEDP) Facilities
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta Head Office (CEDP) or Aengus Kavanagh Centre
Location networks (multiple sites)
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta.
Terms of Service