Daily Brief Submission Form
DAILY BRIEF GUIDELINES:
- Deadline is 2 p.m. the day prior to publication.
- Each announcement will be published a maximum of TWO times, but NOT MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK.
- Hyperlinks to websites containing more information are encouraged.
- Submissions must be from a Kutztown University e-mail address. Any other sender whose address does not include
will be disregarded.
FEATURE ARTICLES: Feature articles appear at the top of the Daily Brief with a photo.
- Images with text or PDF posters will not be accepted due to ADA compliance. Logos are acceptable.
- A specific publish date for a feature article cannot be guaranteed. Feature articles will be taken in the order received with priority given to University Relations announcements.
-Use the submission form and email a horizontal/landscape 740 pixels wide or larger JPG file to
The Daily Brief is an online publication provided to the faculty and staff of Kutztown University by the Office of University Relations to publicize current events and issues relevant to the KU community. It is published year-round Monday through Friday, with the exception of University holidays. University Relations reserves the right to edit an entry to conform to its publishing and editing guidelines. The Daily Brief is not meant to be a means of personal advertising or for off-campus commercial purposes, nor is it geared toward the student body. All messages directed at the student body should be placed in Bear Essentials.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service