VBS is free and open to ALL children, regardless of church affiliation. There is a $5 suggested donation per child, maximum $10 donation per family, which helps fund a fun week of VBS. Donations will be accepted the first night of VBS at registration!
Also, we are always looking for volunteers, and childcare will be provided. Please see below for additional information, and thank you for your help!
Special Notes- Please arrive on Monday, June 19, no later than 5:45 pm to check in at the registration table.
- If you have a preschool-aged child, please pick him/her up promptly at 7:45 pm each night on the 3rd Floor of the Ed Center. You may then accompany your child, if you wish, to the sanctuary for the closing which begins at 7:45 pm. (Accommodations for volunteers with preschool children will be made.)
- For parents of elementary children, the pick up each night is at 8:00 pm in the sanctuary.
- Friday, June 23: Parents should plan to attend the closing portion of VBS on this evening. (Details will be provided during the week of VBS)
- Please dress your child appropriately, as they will be participating in crafts and playing games. (No flip flops or sandals, please!)
- Registration must be completed no later than Sunday, May 21, 2017.
- If you have multiple children to register, please fill out a separate registration form for each child.