VBS is free and open to ALL children, regardless of church affiliation. There is a $5 suggested donation per child, maximum $10 donation per family, which helps fund a fun week of VBS. Donations will be accepted the first night of VBS at Registration!
Also, we are always looking for volunteers, and childcare will be provided. Please see below for additional information, and thank you for your help!
Special Notes- Please arrive on Monday, June 17, no later than 5:45 pm to check in at the registration table, located in the Gym.
-Each night Children, regardless of age, will be dropped off in the Church Sanctuary for the Opening. Please escort your children to the Sanctuary and be sure they are left with an adult!
- Preschool VBS runs from 6-7:45pm, please pick your child(ren) up promptly at 7:45 pm each night on the 3rd Floor of the Ed Center. You may then accompany your child, if you wish, to the sanctuary for the closing which begins at 7:45 pm. (Accommodations for volunteers with preschool children will be made.)
- Elementary VBS (Grades K-5) runs from 6-8pm. Please pick your child(ren) up each night promptly at 8:00 pm in the Church Sanctuary.
- Friday, June 21: Parents should plan to attend the closing portion of VBS on this evening. (Details will be provided during the week of VBS)
- Please dress your child appropriately, as they will be participating in crafts and playing games. (No flip flops or sandals, please!)
- If you have multiple children to register, please fill out a separate registration form for each child.
-If you have any questions or concerns regarding VBS, please contact Katie Brumberg, Karen Morgan or Liz McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANY REGISTRATIONS SUBMITTED AFTER MAY 20, 2019 ARE NOT GUARANTEED A T-SHIRT.