Democratic Party of Virginia - Fall Fellowship Application
The Democratic Party of Virginia is seeking ambitious, hardworking students and recent graduates interested in learning about community organizing to join our team to elect Democrats in November 2017! If you aspire to work on a campaign in the future, this is a great opportunity to add experience to your resume and network in Virginia politics.
The organizing fellowship program will introduce fellows to:
• Engaging in political messaging and persuasion conversations with voters through door-to-door canvassing and phone calls
• Recruiting and developing relationships with volunteers and executing volunteer-led phone banks and canvasses
• Basic logic of electoral organizing and how organizing programs are developed
Ideal applicants for the position will have the following skills and qualities:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Outgoing and comfortable talking with strangers
• Positive attitude
• Organized and skilled at managing multiple priorities simultaneously
• Interest in learning about campaigns and strong commitment to Democratic values
Fellows must work a minimum of 10 hours per week. The fellowship is unpaid but we are happy to comply with any necessary paperwork for course credit. Applicants should have a laptop and cell phone.
Please paste a link to your resume below. If you're a Gmail user, we suggest saving your resume on Google Drive and then pasting the link below (check out this link:
). Be sure that the share settings allow for anyone with the link to access your resume! If you're not a Gmail user, we suggest
Are you currently in school? If so, where?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Democratic Party of Virginia.
Terms of Service