Free Registration and English Test
Nome e Cognome
Come hai scoperto The Hub Lecce?
(Facebook, Google, sito web, AperiEnglish, amici, ect,)
Data di nascita
Esperienza di Inglese
i tuoi studi
Università di Lingue
Perché vuoi imparare l'inglese?
Per studio (scuola, università, Erasmus)
Per lavoro (attuale o per cercarlo)
Viaggiare/ Socializzare/ Mi piace
Per un esame in particolare
A quale corso sei interessato?
Inglese livello Preintermediate - Intermediate
Inglese livello Advanced
Beginners (per chi inizia dalle basi)
Toles - Inglese legale
The Level Test
Test adapted from - Cambridge English Language Assessment for adult learners 2014.
Non devi usare libri, dizionari né traduttori per risolvere questo test. Se non sai la risposta, lascia pure in bianco: dobbiamo capire davvero qual è il tuo attuale livello di inglese quindi sii onesto :)
1. When can we meet again?
When are you free?
It was two days ago.
Can you help me?
2. My aunt is going to stay with me.
How do you do?
How long for?
How was it?
3. When do you study?
in the evenings
in the library
4. Would you prefer lemonade or orange juice
Have you got anything else?
If you like.
Are you sure about that?
5. Let's have dinner now.
You aren't eating.
There aren't any.
Tom isn't here yet
6. The snow was ...... heavily when I left the house.
7. I can't find my keys anywhere - I ...... have left them at work
8. When a car pulled out in front of her, Jane did well not to ...... control of her bicycle.
9. According to Richard's ...... the train leaves at 7 o'clock.
10. When you stay in a country for some time you get used to the people's ...... of life.
11. The builders are ...... good progress with the new house.
12. She is now taking a more positive ...... to her studies and should do well.
13. My father ...... his new car for two weeks now
14. What differences are there ...... the English spoken in the UK and the English spoken in the US?
15. At 6 p.m. I started to get angry with him because he was late ......
16. ...... you get your father's permission, I'll take you skiing next weekend.
17. A local company has agreed to ...... the school team with football shirts.
18. I really enjoy stories that are ...... in the distant future.
19. That old saucepan will come in ...... when we go camping.
20. Anyone ...... after the start of the play is not allowed in until the interval.
21. I didn't ...... driving home in the storm so I stayed overnight in a hotel.
22. The judge said that those prepared to...... in crime must be ready to suffer the consequences.
23. Marianne seemed to take ...... at my comments on her work.
24. You should not have a dog if you are not ...... to look after it.
25. The farmhouse was so isolated that they had to generate their own electricity ......
Ti contatteremo al più presto!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service