CPP ASCE Membership Form 2019-2020
CPP ASCE Membership
Please complete the membership form below to become an official member of Cal Poly Pomona's ASCE Student Chapter for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please contact Andre Carrasco at
with any question regarding CPP ASCE Student Chapter Membership.
Student Membership benefits include:
- Participation in competitions, industry exposure, professional development, networking, and social events
- Membership Discount Card to local restaurants
- Cal Poly Pomona ASCE t-shirt, lanyard, drawstring bag, sticker and more
- Food at U-Hour general meetings and events
Annual Membership Dues
Annual Student Membership Fee Schedule:
- Annual Dues $35 (If paid by December, Dues increase to $40 if paid during the Spring Semester)
- $5 Discount for first time ASCE National Student Membership
- Cash, Checks or Money Orders payable to "CPP ASCE"
- Returned checks subject to $50 fee
- We DO NOT accept Venmo or Credit Cards
Dues can be paid at our Membership Booth set up in the Engineering Meadow, between Buildings 9 and 17 Mondays through Thursdays from 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM during Week 2 and 3. (Excluding U-Hour)
Please bring your Bronco ID to complete your payment.
Please use (123) 456-7890 format.
Date of Birth
ASCE National Student Membership ID
Register for free at:
Complete registration at:
Freshman (0-30 Units) / Sophomore (30-59 Units) / Junior (60-89 Units) / Senior (90+ Units)
Number of Years Involved with ASCE
Include this year.
Various competition teams or programs offered during the year. Check as many or as little as you wish.
Earthquake Engineering Seismic Team
Finding Your Foundation Program (Workshops to develop your academic plan)
Student Mentorship Program
Alumni Mentorship Program
If none select N/A.
Please type your full name as written above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service