2022 BTSH Free Agent Registration
REGISTRATION & WAIVER 2022
BLACK TOP STREET HOCKEY, INC. OF NEW YORK CITY LIABILITY WAIVER and SPORTSMANSHIP AND FAIR PLAY AGREEMENT RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. BY COMPLETING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY.
Group Organizer’s Name: Black Top Street Hockey, Inc, and all of its recognized programs, hereinafter to be referred to as & "BTSH."
TO: BTSH, Inc. and all of its recognized programs:
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS:
I am aware that participating in the activities and sports, without limitation, offered by or associated with BTSH, exposes me to many inherent risks, dangers and hazards. By engaging in any activities offered by or associated with BTSH, I freely accept and fully assume all inherent risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting there from.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER OF CLAIMS & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: In consideration of BTSH permitting me to participate in its activities and sports, permitting me to the use of its equipment and permitting me the use of its facilities, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against BTSH, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors.
2. TO RELEASE BTSH, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my participation in activities and sports offered by BTSH, due to any cause whatsoever INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OF CARE ON THE PART OF BTSH and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors.
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY BTSH, and directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my activities and my participation in the activities offered by or associated with BTSH.
4. That this Agreement shall be effecting and binding upon any heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns in the event of my death.
5. I have read and understood this Agreement prior to submitting, signing or emailing it. I am aware that by either submitting, signing OR emailing this Agreement, I am waiving certain legal rights which I or any heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against BTSH and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors.
6. I affirm that I am 18 years of age or older.
7. SPORTSMANSHIP AND FAIR PLAY
a. I have read, understand and will abide by the rules of the BTSH program or league for which I'm registering.
b. I understand that I am responsible for my own fouls and behavior.
c. I understand that if it is reported by a referee, league official or an opponent that I have behaved in an unsportsmanlike manner or have not played by the rules that I could be suspended or expelled from the league with no refund.
d. I understand that my team captain is the only person from my team who can approach and address a referee or the opposing captain during a game. It is my responsibility to let my captain know of my concerns so he or she can appropriately address the concerns.