Artefakts Art Jamming Session
Greetings! Thank you for your interest in Artefakts Art Jamming Session. Do take a minute to fill out your details and we will be in touch with you shortly.
If you are making a general enquiry or would like to know more about our Workshops, please leave us a message at the bottom of this form and let us know how we can be of help!
If you would like to register for our Art Jamming Session, please indicate your preferred date. We will contact you asap to advise you regarding the availability of slots. Registration will be confirmed only after full payment is received. Thank you!
Art Jamming (Unguided, Free & Easy Session)
Art Jamming Session (Unguided, Free & Easy)
• Refer to schedule below for slots/timings
• 2.5 hours per session
• Small class size – Max 8 students
• Canvas size: (A) 40cmx50cm (B) 30cmx30cm
• Unguided, paint as you wish session. However, we will be on hand to offer tips and advice if needed
• Flexible schedule – We understand you may have a busy schedule or last minute matters to attend to. No worries at all. If you are unable to make it for any reason, just inform us and we will arrange for you to attend the next available session! You may also transfer the credits to another type of workshop, provided the value is the same or less.
• Please read our cancellation and refund policy at the bottom.
This workshop is suitable for:
• Adults, individuals & groups, couples
• Teens (13yrs and above)
• Children below 12 may need parental supervision
• Special private events – couple dates, anniversaries, hen parties, or corporate team bonding events
(A) Canvas size A 40cmx50cm – SGD$50.00/pax
(B) Canvas size B 30cmx30cm – SGD$40.00/pax
Time Extension @$10.00/hour or part thereof
Additional Canvas: A – $15.00
Additional Canvas: B – $10.00
Number of Pax
Schedule: Please select preferred date
May 14 (Fri), 1.30pm-4pm
May 15 (Sat), 1.30pm-4pm
May 18 (Tues), 12.30pm-3pm
May 18 (Tues), 3.30pm-6pm
May 20 (Thu), 12.30pm-3pm
May 20 (Thu), 3.30pm-6pm
May 22 (Sat), 1.30pm-4pm
May 25 (Tues), 12.30pm-3pm
May 25 (Tues), 3.30pm-6pm
May 27 (Thu), 12.30pm-3pm
May 27 (Thu), 3.30pm-6pm
May 29 (Sat), 1.30pm-4pm
I would like to request my preferred date & time below (Please fill in "Other"):
Location Map of Artefakts at Goodman Arts Centre
All classes will be conducted at our art studio located at:
90 Goodman Road Block O #02-64 Goodman Arts Centre Singapore 439053
Nearest MRT: Mountbatten Circle Line (Yellow); CC7; Exit B (5 mins fully sheltered walk to Goodman Arts Centre)
Buses 12, 14, 30, 158, 196, 401 Bus Stop 80279 right outside Goodman Arts Centre, overhead bridge
My Phone number
My message or enquiry questions
I would like to pay by:
PayNow – Pay to UEN 53339465A Artefakts Art. Craft. Design
PayLah – Pay to Mobile Number 81894281
NOTE: Type your Name under "Transfer Details" for us to identify your payment
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving full and correct payment at least 3 days before commencement of course/workshop
2. Cheque payments or Direct Bank Transfers: Pay to ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN; Maybank Singapore AC No: 04031040051
3. Payments: PayNow to UEN 53339465A ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN; PayLah: Mobile Number 81894281
4. A confirmation email indicating successful payment will be sent to you via email
5. Please check and verify details of course/workshop title, dates, time are correct when you receive our email notification. Inform us at
if there are discrepancies or if you wish to make changes
6. Classes are conducted in-person at our art studio
7. Guests are responsible for their own punctuality. There will be no extension of class time for guests who arrive late
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
We sincerely hope you will get to enjoy the art experience you have booked. However, we understand our schedules can be unpredictable and sometimes, last minute surprises may come our way…
1. If you are unable to make it, you may join the next available class or arrange for an alternative session on a mutually convenient date
2. You may postpone the workshop session for up to a period of 2 calendar months from date of original session
3. Likewise, please understand that we may have to reschedule classes due to insufficient number of guests or changes to our studio availability
4. In the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be notified in good time. You may choose to accept the new date or receive a full refund
5. Booked sessions are transferable so you may transfer it to another person to attend the workshop in your place. Just inform us via
or WhatsApp 8189 4281
Please note “days” include Saturdays & Sundays; Counting starts from date of payment received
• 7 days or more before workshop date: 100% full refund via bank transfer to your specified account
• 4-6 days before workshop date: 90% refund
• 2-3 days before workshop date: 70% refund
• 1 day i.e. 24 hrs before workshop date: 50% refund
• Less than 24 hrs before workshop date: No refund (Note: You may prefer to postpone and arrange for an alternative date)
For Courses, there will be strictly no refund for unconsumed sessions. However, you may convert the remaining credits to attend our workshops instead.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Thanks again for reaching out to Artefakts. We value your time and effort in contacting us. We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry or registration of interest as soon as possible! Thank you!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service