Thank you for clicking on the Expression of Interest Form for the 2023 Mentoring Program, made in collaboration between NZMSA, ASMS, and RNZCGPs.
**Expression of interest is now closed for mentees but STILL OPEN FOR MENTORS beyond March 15th**
This is a one-on-one mentoring program and to be a mentor or mentee for this program you must be either...
- Mentor = Consultant doctor from ASMS or RNZCGPs
- Mentee = 4th-year medical student from UoO or UoA
By signing up you also agree to...
- Schedule your first meeting within two weeks of being notified of your mentoring partner
- Schedule your second meeting within two months of your first meeting
- Reach out to your mentoring partner again if after two working days you haven’t heard from them
- Complete the ‘Mentoring Check-in Form’ in May (where you can provide feedback, opt-out, or re-pair with another mentor/mentee if available with no judgement)