ShopBase Intellectual Property Claim
ShopBase provides an internet-based platform that allows its users to design and sell their own merchandise. ShopBase supports the protection of intellectual property and asks their users to do the same. It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website,
It is expected that all users of any part of ShopBase will comply with applicable copyright laws. If, however, we receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating the user’s account.
Please use the following form to report content on ShopBase that you believe violates or infringes your copyright. If you are not sure if copyright laws protect the material, we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.
A. PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT:
It is ShopBase' policy to (1) block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, "Content") that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the ShopBase Service constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the ShopBase Service, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable;
2. Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the ShopBase Service, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the ShopBase Service;
3. Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
B. ONCE PROPER BONA FIDE INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
It is ShopBase policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
2. to notify the member whose Content has been removed or disabled; and
3. that repeat offenders will have the allegedly-infringing Content removed from the Service and that ShopBase will terminate such member's access to the Service.
C. PROCEDURE TO SUPPLY A COUNTER-NOTICE TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
If the notified-member believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the member believes that he or she has the right to post and use such Content from the rights owner, the owner's agent, or pursuant to the law (including as a fair use), the notified-member must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. Identification of the Content that has been removed or disabled, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the ShopBase Service before it was removed or disabled;
2. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question;
3. Your contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which ShopBase is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement;
5. Your electronic or physical signature.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, ShopBase may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that party that ShopBase may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files an action seeking a court order against the member, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at ShopBase' discretion.
ShopBase’s designated Intellectual Property Agent to receive such notices is:
Intellectual Property Agent
c/o General Counsel
Unit 1411, 14/Floor, Cosco Tower
183 Queen's Road Central, Sheung Wan, 999077
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that Content or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including attorney's fees.
Please enter your full, legal name. Note that your contact information may be provided to the person that posted the content you are reporting.
I am the copyright owner
I am an authorized representative of the copyright owner
Provide links to the original work
If available, please provide direct link(s) to the original work (NOT to the content you are reporting on ShopBase). This can be a representative list. If not available, please ensure you provide a detailed description of your work below.
Description of the original work
Please provide a description of the original work (e.g. photograph I took, product description or blog post I wrote, video I made, etc.)
Evidence of ownership of work/trademark
Please provide the evidence of ownership and the description of the factual and/or legal reasons why you believe that the campaign violates your rights
Content you want to report - Provide links to the allegedly infringing work
Please provide link(s) to the content you believe violates or infringes your copyright on ShopBase. Ensure you have provided a comprehensive list to each individual page with the content you would like removed and not just the main shop URL. Please note, you can only submit notices for one ShopBase hosted store at a time. Up to 100 links for the same store may be included in the same notice.
Description of the specific material (or portion thereof) that is claimed to be infringing or be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
I acknowledge that a copy of this infringement notice, including any contact information provided above, may be provided to the person that posted the content being reported.
Typing your name in the box below will act as your electronic signature.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service