We strongly encourage all clients to preregister for class online. Class sizes are limited, and we cannot guarantee there will be spots available in class if you have not preregistered online. You can log into your account on Mindbody through our website, http://becomepowerful.com
• Please check-in with the Team member at the front desk or the instructor immediately upon arriving at the studio for class. Let them know your name and that you are there for a small group class session.
• Please try to arrive at the studio at least 10 minutes prior to class to ensure class can get started on time. If you are running late, but registered for class, please call the studio, (919) 401-8024, and let the instructor know to continue to hold your spot in class.
• If you need to purchase a new class pass or have a question about payment options, please check with your instructor before or after class. You can also purchase small group class memberships online through our Mindbody site.
• Participants will not be allowed into a class after the warmup has ended (about 5 minutes into class) for safety reasons.
• If you are late or arrive at the last minute for a full class your spot may be given to another participant that is on standby, even if you preregistered online. If you are running late, please call the studio (919)-401-8024 and let someone know you still plan to attend class and your spot will be held.
• Class participants are invited to use the lockers and changing facilities before, during and after class. We also have cubbies to house your belongings during class. However, we ask that unless you are a personal training client with a membership you do not use the equipment. If you are interested in these services, please ask any instructor or trainer for more details.
Billing Policy: Empower Personalized Fitness expects pre-payment for all small group class sessions. You can purchase either an Empower Fit Club membership or Class Pass.
CLASS PASS CARDS:
• Pass cards are valid for three months from the date of purchase
• Pass cards Memberships can be shared between family members
• Prices are subject to change
EMPOWER FIT CLUB 4, 8, or 12 MEMBERSHIPS
• Term – month to month with automatic monthly renewal
• Group Training Sessions must be used within the month.
• Group Training sessions cannot be accumulated.
• Prices are subject to change at the discretion of Empower Personalized Fitness.
A member may cancel his/her monthly membership upon written notice of such cancellation no later than the five business days before the month in which cancellation is intended. Failure to issue timely notice will result in additional monthly draft/charges, which shall be nonrefundable.
Upon cancellation a member will be refunded any amounts prepaid for any months beyond cancellation.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellation Policy – Empower Personalized Fitness requires 2 hours’ notice when canceling a class. Early morning classes (6am-8am) require that you cancel by 8pm the previous night. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 2-hour window, and cancellations that occur within the 2-hour window or no shows will result in a one class deduction from your Empower Fit Club membership or pass card.
• Thanks for you for being a cooperative Empower client and being mindful of our scheduling and canceling policies. If you are unable to reach a computer to cancel in time please call or email to let us know.
• Wait list Policy – If a class is full you are encouraged to put yourself on the waitlist. You will be notified by email up to 2 hours prior to the start of class should a spot become available. At the start of class, open spots will be given to those on the waitlist. If a spot does open on the waitlist and you are put into class, the same cancellation policy applies.
• If you are on the waitlist and do not plan on coming, even if you are notified that you are in the class, please cancel your reservation online or call the studio (919) 401-8024.
• Clients who are on the wait list, or did not sign up online, will be allowed into a class once it starts provided there are open spaces, and will be charged accordingly.
• Pass Card holders may cancel at any time for a full refund on unused sessions. Pass Card cancellations will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
• Empower Fit Club memberships can be canceled up to 5 days prior to the next billing date.