Transcript/Academic Records Request Form
Use this form to request transcript and academic records from SMWS:
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Student Records and Transcripts

Current Students, Alum, Parents/Guardians of Former Students, and Third-Parties can obtain copies of transcripts and other permanent student records.

*If you withdrew your student and they will not be returning next year, you will have 2 weeks to access reports on mySMWS. After that date, you will no longer have access to mySMWS and will need to submit a Records Request Form to request to view all reports.   

SMWS can provide a copy of:
1. Official and Unofficial High School Transcripts
2. High School Report Cards
3. Grades 1-8 Report Cards (SMWS does not offer transcripts for Grades 1-8)
4. Health, Immunization, and Attendance Records

Current Students, Recent Students that have Withdrawn & Third-Party Requests

If you or your child is a current student, please submit a Records Request Form. No payment is required for current students. 

If a student has withdrawn from SMWS within the last six months and academic records are requested to be sent to another school for the admission process, submit a Records Request Form. No payment is required for records to be sent to a prek-12 school.

If you have any questions regarding your records request, please contact the Registrar, Ashley Wiley at .
Alum/Former Students Requests

Alum and Former students have 1 year from their graduation/withdrawal date to request transcripts without paying a fee. After a year, a $11 fee will apply to all requests. If you are requesting your transcript to be sent to multiple schools, additional fees may apply.

Alum & Parents/Guardians of Former Students can submit a request for a transcript or other permanent student records by following the steps below:

1. Submit a Transcript/Academic Records Request Google Form
2. Submit a $11 processing fee:  $11 Fee - Click here to make your payment with Square
3. Your request will not be complete until both the Google form and payment have been submitted successfully

Records are emailed or mailed to your desired location via the US postal service. SMWS does not offer a walk-in records request service, and does not provide same-day or expedited document return services.

When making a transcript/academic records request, please allow 2-3 business days to process your request. Allow extra time to receive via US mail postal service delivery.

Please chose an option below:
Clear selection
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shining Mountain Waldorf School. Report Abuse