• All courses are in English unless otherwise indicated. Hebrew is the common language used day to day on the kibbutz.
• Notifications of acceptance will be made on a rolling basis, generally within 2 weeks of the receipt of an application.
• Accommodations are shared (2-3 students to a dome). Couples will be able to share a dome.
• Our ability to offer financial aid is limited.
* Staff of Center for Creative Ecology may request an interview.
To apply, please send us the following via email:
1. Complete and sign this form
2. A photocopy of the first page of your passport/ id card (including your picture).
3. C.V. / resume showing where you have studied, worked etc.
4. One recommendation letter from an employer, teacher, or mentor.
5. A letter or certificate from your doctor stating that you are physically and mentally fit to work and study on kibbutz: in an intensive community setting and a harsh desert climate doing work that is physically strenuous at times.
On notification of acceptance to the program, all participants are required to pay a deposit of US$300 in order to ensure their place. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation prior to the commencement of the program. Remaining fees are payable on arrival to Lotan.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have with regards to the course or kibbutz in general.
Please email all required documents to: email@example.com
Center for Creative Ecology
Green Apprenticeship Application Form
(Please type directly on the form. Use the tab key to move between fields. Check boxes by clicking with the mouse.)