PNBOA Committee Interest Form
Are you interested in serving on a committee? Please complete the form below!
Overview of Committees:
- Presidential Review committee: To act as the deciding committee for all appeals to BOD decisions.
- Ethics and Grievance: To fairly and timely adjudicate matters concerning ethical infractions and /or grievances filed by or on behalf of the PNBOA Membership. The Ethics and Grievance Committee will hear appropriate E&G matters and make final recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding penalties to be imposed.
- Evaluations: To provide positive and constructive training for improvement of all PNBOA officials through regular and periodic evaluations throughout the year (both in-season and off-season) during WOA and non-WOA sanctioned games.
- Membership: To provide input on Membership decisions and assist with handouts at meetings.
- Recreation: To improve the quality of the service we provide to our Recreational Customers, improve accountability and professionalism of our Members, and to advocate for the safety of our members at recreation games.
- Recruiting/Retention: To assist with recruiting and retention of membership initiatives.