2021 CoDEO Virtual Conference Performance Application
Who Attends a CoDEO Conference?
The Annual Dance Conference attendees include dance students and teachers from Colorado and multiple regional neighboring states; National Honor Society for Dance Arts students; dance teachers in K-12 public, private, and charter schools; university level teachers from within Colorado and neighboring states; regional & national choreographers; regional and national dance administrators and advocates; health professionals.
Who is eligible to submit?
- NHSDA Student Choreography Showcase: Choreography by students (8th-12th grade or post-secondary students) who are members of their NHSDA Chapter
- Colorado Dance Showcase: Choreography by other students, instructors, and professionals
- Any style of dance is invited to be submitted, as long as it is in good taste for our entire dance community
- 5 minute maximum time limit per piece
-If original piece is longer than 5 minutes, an excerpt of the piece may be performed
- Dance concept, costumes, music, and movement style must be family friendly
- Video should be submitted in Mp4 or .mov format, and ready to be included in the Virtual Showcase (i.e. edited)
- Please include a title card with the name of the piece; music, choreographer, and dancer credits; and any acknowledgements.
Performance Proposal Process/Information:
1. Fill out the information below
2. Videos should be in Mp4 or .mov format. No links to external sites will be accepted. Videos should be submitted to this Google folder:
3. All pieces submitted by the deadline will be reviewed and will receive a response from the CoDEO board.
4. Pieces will be chosen to perform based on: number of submissions, variety of styles, and variety of dancers to provide a diverse, and dance educational performance
5. Once pieces are chosen CoDEO will be in contact if the video format/editing needs to be adjusted prior to inclusion in Showcase Event.
6. For other questions and information contact Lindsey Kellen:
Submission deadline: Saturday, December 12, 2020
Organization, Studio, or School
Title of Piece
Style of Piece
Length of Piece
NHSDA Student Choreography
Non-NHSDA Student Choreography
My Dancers Are:
Please submit your Piece. Video submissions should be in Mp4 or .mov format and should be presentation ready (edited, in costume, etc...) please include a title card with the name of the piece, and credits with music acknowledgment, choreographer, dancers and any thank yous. You can upload your piece to THIS Google Folder:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service