Inflatable Movie Screen & Projector Rental Agreement
Rental Agreement, Liability Disclaimer, & Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellations must be made no less than 72 hours of contracted rental date in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within the 72 hour window or less will only receive a refund of half the total rental cost or may choose to reschedule your rental within 2 months of original rental date and dependent upon availability. It is the renters responsibility to check the expected weather conditions on the date of your rental. If we set up the inflatable movie screen you have rented, there will be no refunds given.
2. I assume all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agree to release and hold Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC harmless for any and all claims, of any nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in my custody. In the event that the release and liability disclaimer as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, I hereby agree to a limit on any damages claimed by me to the total paid to Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC for the rental.
3. I acknowledge and consent the right of Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC owners, employees, and representatives to enter my premises at anytime to repossess said equipment.
4. I agree to reimburse Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 50% of all sums due, court costs and expenses incurred by Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC to enforce collection or to preserve and enforce rights under this contract.
5. I agree not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
6. I understand and agree NOT TO PUT WATER, OILS, LOTIONS OR ANY OTHER LIQUID ON THE INFLATABLE MOVIE SCREEN, nor place the screen near heat sources, including equipment that produces heat, open flames, and electric heaters. Doing so may cause irreversible damage to the inflatable. You will forfeit your cleaning deposit and may incur further damage charges.
7. I agree to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
8. If the inflatable equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair I agree to pay up to $1,000.00, the cost of the inflatable and necessary accessories.
9. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
10. I certify that each adult allowed to utilize the equipment under my rental contract will also use it as described above and will maintain responsibility should something happen to it while in their care.
*Ensure that the area where inflatable movie screen/projector will be set up is free of soiled floors/ground as well as sharp objects, water, and sources of heat.
*Do not attach or affix ANYTHING to the inflatable movie screen to include signs, pictures, ropes, etc.
*Do not allow guests to touch, push, pull, or play with movie screen/projector.
*Do not eat or drink on or near movie screen/projector.
*Do not smoke near inflatable movie screen.
Rental address (if same as mailing address, simply type "same"):
Date of Rental:
Time of Rental:
Do you have an electrical outlet within 150' of where the bouncy will be set up?
Yes. I have an electrical outlet within 150' of where I would like the movie screen to be set up.
No. I will need a generator rental and will be invoiced separately for it if I do not add it to my cart upon checking out via Square.
I understand that a $50 refundable cleaning deposit will be collected in the form of a check or cash at the time of set up. It will be kept with my paperwork during my rental.
I understand and agree to this term.
I understand that if the rental location is located outside of a 30 mile radius of Bitterroot Bouncers (806 S 1st Street in Hamilton, MT) that I will be billed $1/mile roundtrip via invoice which will need to be paid upon receipt and prior to my rental date.
I understand and agree to this term.
Electronic Signature (Type Full Name):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service