Gabriel Project Board Member Application
The Gabriel Project of the Crossroads Welcomes New Board Member Applications. Terms last three years with
monthly meetings. Please consider following 6 questions to aid you in completing
1. What makes the mission of the GPOC meaningful to
you? What is motivating you in this calling?
2. What other non-profit experience do you have that is related to our mission
and goals? If not with another non-profit organization, what experience do you
have that is relevant in this case?
3. Explain what you want from your Board service and what success for you looks
4. Do you have the support of your family in seeking this position? Do they understand the commitment in time,
talent, and treasure that makes up your service on the Board?
5. How might you use your
skills, experience and interests on a Board sub-committee? Sub-committees
will be discussed at the new Board Member Orientation?
6. What limitations do you see for yourself in this service? What questions or
concerns do you have at this point?