Heart of Europe 2020: Independent Registration Form
This form is for independent debaters, adjudicators, and observers only.
We are thrilled to once again invite all members of the international debating community to the Czech Republic for the 17th edition of the Heart of Europe International Debating Tournament! This year, the competition will take place during July 2nd-7th 2020. Although keep in mind, that on July 1st, there is an optional training for those new to debating in WS.
Fees and methods of payment:
The registration fee covers:
- accommodation for 5 nights (in a two/three person room);
- meals: 4 × lunch, 5 × breakfast, 4 × dinner;
- refreshments: snacks, hot & cold drinks;
- all scheduled free time activities (parties, sight-seeing excursions, outings, sport events, etc.);
- all public transport in Olomouc;
- reduced taxi rates at ALFA taxi;
- better exchange rates in partner exchange offices;
- professional photos and videos, as well as live streams of debates;
- mobile application of the Tournament for Android and iPhone;
- volunteer service during the whole Tournament;
- welcome pack;
- other miscellaneous materials.
The registration fee does not cover any additional nights, therefore if you're in need of accommodation prior or after the Tournament, please let us know and we'll arrange it for you. Please note, that the accommodation is either in rooms for 2 or 3 persons, therefore should you wish to be by yourself, please let us know. Furthermore, travel to Olomouc and the visa costs are not covered by the fee.
Booklet with information about the Tournament:
Please fill in the name of your debating society, school, etc.
Web address of your institution
Please insert the website of your debating society, school, etc.
Surname and name
Please fill in the surname first and the given name second.
Your position at the Tournament
EFL & MIL status of the debater - English as a foreign language & millennial
If you indicated 'debater' above, please indicate your English as a foreign language status (you do not come from a first language English speaking family or you attend a school where English is not used as the main medium of instruction). Please indicate your Millennial status (if you will be 12 years old or less during the course of the tournament). PLEASE NOTE THAT BOTH STATUSES ARE FOR THE PURPOSE OF SPECIAL AWARDS OF THE TOURNAMENT.
Going to specify later
Please type in your phone number with the country code.
Do you need a visa?
Please let us know about your need for a visa. Please note that the latest date for claiming a supporting letter from us is May 31st 2020.
Food preferences and/or allergies
Please let us know if you have a special request in terms of food. Please indicate any allergies.
Please let us know if you have a special request in terms of accommodation.
Do you need to arrange some extra nights?
It is 25 €/$ 38 /720 CZK per person per extra night.
Extra night specifics
If 'yes' above, please indicate dates for which you need extra nights.
Type of payment
Whole amount bank transfer (preferred option)
60% deposit (1st transfer) and the remaining 40% at a latter stage
Currency of the payment
American Dollars $
Czech Crowns CZK
Information for the invoice
The data we need to send an invoice to you: PERSON: Surname Name, DOB, nationality, address; ORGANISATION: Official name, identification and tax number, address.
Data processing and storing agreement (GDPR compliant)
YES - I agree with processing and storing all the data submitted in this form
NO - I do not agree with processing and storing all the data submitted in this form
If you have any questions regarding this form or Heart of Europe in general, feel free to contact us:
Phone: 00420 601 353 165 - Jakub Kadlec
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Česká debatní společnost, z. s..