TBLC Resource Portal Submission Form
This is the submission form for TBL modules. A TBL module is defined as a unit of study consisting of: (1) a pre-module assignment (pre-class preparation), (2) individual and group/team readiness assurance tests (RAT), and (3) an application exercise.
Thank you for helping to grow the TBL community by sharing your TBL resource with others!
The required submission materials include a signed TBLC Resource Portal Non-Exclusive Distribution License form and a completed TBLC Resource Portal submission form, which includes the following information:
1. Corresponding Author Contact Information
2. Module Information
3. Module Learning Objectives
4. Module Abstract
5. Advanced preparation assignment (assignments that are completed by students prior to attending the TBL)
6. Readiness assessment test (individual and group/team RAT) with the correct answers indicated
7. Application exercise with the correct answers indicated
8. Facilitators guide that provides advice to maximize effectiveness for educators wishing to use this resource
We aim to return peer reviews within a month of receipt of the TBL module.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service