Fill in your details by answering the questions 1 - 4 below and register for GBG Colombo meetup that's on Friday, 16th November 2012. The event will kick off at 6.00pm at the Sri Lanka Foundation Institute, 100, Independence Square, Colombo 7.
It's not mandatory to fill up answers to the "optional" questions but if you can spare a moment and answer the quick quiz, we would be grateful and it would help us to get to know our GBG Colombo community ;)
Date - Friday, 16th November 2012
Time - 6.00pm
Venue - Sri Lanka Foundation Institute, 100, Independence Square, Colombo 07
Welcome + Introduction
1. Digital Landscape Overview by Jana Levene - Emerging Markets Programs Manager, Google
2. Improving Your Google Search Rankings by Shamelle Perera - Senior Project Manager, Creative Solutions
3. EndIgnornace by Taha Bawa - Founder, endignorance.org
4. TedExYouth by Dilumi Dissanayake - Head Curator, TEDxYouth@Colombo
5. Google+ Workshop by Hadi Mohd Mini - Outreach Program Manager, Google (bring your laptops!)
Vote of thanks by Rohan Jayaweera - Country Consultant, Google Srilanka
Refreshments + Networking Session
Register here and RSVP event : http://bit.ly/UAhOfm
Email this link to your friends if you'd like to invite them to GBG Colombo November meetup.