1. We will work and pray for the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
2. We will walk together in brotherly love, exercise an affectionate care and watchfulness over each other, and faithfully admonish and entreat one another as occasion may require.
3. We will not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, nor neglect to pray for ourselves and others.
4. We will endeavor to make disciples of those within our influence in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and by a pure and loving example to seek the salvation of family, friends, and all those around us.
5. We will rejoice at one another’s happiness and endeavor with tenderness and sympathy to bear one another’s burdens and sorrows.
6. We will seek, by the gracious aid of God, to live carefully in the world, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts and striving to lead a new and holy life that honors Christ, one another, and the Gospel we have received.
7. We will hold fast to the Gospel that we received and work together to uphold a faithful Gospel-centered ministry in this church, through its worship, ordinances, discipline, and doctrines.
8. We will contribute cheerfully and regularly through our time, treasures, and talents to support the ministry of the church and the spread of the Gospel throughout the whole world.
9. We will, if we move from this local church, as soon as possible, unite with some other church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s Word.