• Full tuition for both semesters for 1 course:
Year Tuition $1200 + $40 reg. fee = $1240.00
• A 5% discount is offered to students opting to pay for both semesters at registration.
Year Tuition $1140 + $40 reg. fee = $ 1180.00
• A 10% discount is offered to students taking two subjects per semester.
Year Tuition $2160 + $40 reg. fee = $2200 ($600 + $40 reg. fee must be paid at registration.)
• A 10% discount is offered to siblings.
Year Tuition $2400 + $80 reg. fee = $2232.00 ($1200 + $80 reg. fee must be paid at registration.)
Option 1 This is the preferred method of payment. Payment may be made by direct deposit to: HSBC Bank Account Number: 010-725372-001 Account Name: CTY Bermuda/ITS (Please add student name as reference)
Option 2 Checks are to be made payable to CTY Bermuda. Please record student’s name on the bottom of the check.
***Semester I payment MUST be made at the beginning of Semester I.***CTY classes will commence the week of September 18th, 2017.
I understand that:
• The enclosed tuition fees will be refunded if the courses to which my child is assigned are canceled. • Tuition will be refunded on a pro-rated basis only for serious non- academic reasons, such as the applicant’s withdrawal for certified medical conditions.• The balance of the account is my responsibility, and it must be paid in full at registration for the first semester, and before the start date of January 9th, 2016 for the second semester.• I am responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing any property that my child damages at the site.• I am responsible for any medical cost incurred by my child while enrolled in the program.
I give permission for:
• My child to participate in CTY-sponsored trips off-campus, including but not limited to field trips. I understand that my child will be supervised by CTY staff.• My child to be videotaped, photographed, and interviewed for broadcast or publication, and/or have a sample of his or her work broadcast or published. I understand that CTY will exercise discretion regarding media contact.• My child to complete all tests and surveys that CTY deems necessary in evaluating program effectiveness.
Students who wish to remain in the program must be prepared to uphold:• Academic excellence• Do their best work possible• Attend all classes, activities, and meetings on time• Behave in a friendly, cooperative, and responsible manner toward all persons in the program community and in the local community• Demonstrate leadership skills and a sense of social responsibility
The following is a list of items that students are prohibited from bringing to the campus. If any of these items are in the possession of students, they must be confiscated for the duration of the program and could cause students’ dismissal.• Weapons of any kind• Any flame producing device• Collectable trading cards, and Magic cards• Any products that damage surface finishes• Television, DVD’s, video games• Water guns• Laser pointers• Beepers and Cellular phones used in class
There are certain actions that will cause dismissal from the program, which are inclusive of the following:
• Not attending to academic work in a satisfactory manner• Cheating, plagiarizing or committing other acts of academic dishonesty• Leaving classes without parental consent• Stealing or vandalizing property• Possessing or using alcohol, drugs, or tobacco• Undermining the safety or well-being of self or others.• Bullying , harassing or hazing