Rho Epsilon Omega Scholarship Application
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
a) A black, female Massachusetts resident
b) A high school senior accepted to and attending a 4-year college or university
To apply to this scholarship you must:
1. Submit this form on or before March 15, 2018. Be sure to complete applicant certification area.
2. Please save essay in a word processing system such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs BEFORE typing or cutting and pasting into the form.
3. Submit the items below to
a) High school transcript (can be unofficial)
b) Official acceptance letter to a 4 year college or university
c) Two (2) letters of reference from an academic (e.g. teacher, counselor, principal) AND community (e.g. club advisor, minister, volunteer coordinator, coach, mentor, employer) endorser.
4. Be prepared to participate in a short (30 minute) interview on Saturday April 7, 2018 between 12:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
5. Be prepared to participate in an award ceremony on Saturday April 28, 2018 between 12:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Please contact Dr. Tolani Britton at 914-216-1709 or
with any questions.
Page 1 of 14
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia Tech.