During the class, you will receive the following:
- learn how to make a bowl shaped cake- learn how to make realistic noodle, meat ball, brocoli, fried egg, prawn, vegetables , chilis, spring onion using fondant material.- learn how to decorate your fondant cake bowl - learn how to make realistic chili paste using royal icing- learn how to make realistic wooden cake board
You will be able bring home your own noodle bowl cake creation.
Tools and learning material will be provided during class.
Date: 17th June 2018, Sunday.Time: 9 am - 5pm
Refreshment will be provided during class.
Fee: RM 900
* EARLY BIRD sign up and PAID BEFORE 11th June 2018 only need to pay RM850! Those who sign up and paid after 11th June is normal fee price at RM900.
For enquiry, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/call us at +60126891470.
Account name: Foret Blanc Patisserie BakeryAccount number: CIMB 8006989524Swift code: CIBBMYKL *for international TT transaction*
*PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT(S)
- Attendance will be taken and names crosschecked according to your registration form. No last minute substitution by another student is allowed. - All tools will be provided on a loan basis. Please ensure that you return the complete set to us in good condition at the end of class.- Refreshment, tools and learning materials are provided as part of your course fees.
- Classes will be conducted in a conducive learning environment; baking classroom fully equipped with all the necessary facilities. - Address: 50-2, Jalan PJS 1/50 Petaling Utama Avenue, 46150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Waze: Foret Blanc Patisserie- Parking is available within the vicinity of the premises and is free of charge on Sunday.
- Seats are confirmed upon full payment
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the class without prior notice, in which case the Organiser will make their best effort to inform you prior to the date of classes. If classes have to be cancelled, there will be a 100% refund of fees paid. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. - There will be no refunds upon cancellations or non-attendance on your end. However, you may arrange for a replacement student, provided that;
i) the replacement student meets the experience level of the class requirement and,ii) you notify the Organiser in writing at least 2 days before the date of the class
- Please co-ordinate with the Organiser should you require assistance in lodging and transportation. The Organiser will do their best to assist you on these matters, while all cost are to be borne on your end.
- All design that are taught as part of Foret Blanc's training program remain the intellectual property of Foret Blanc. You are encouraged to use the techniques that are taught to create your own designs. It is not a license to copy and use the designs for reteaching purposes. All course notes that are issued as part of a class are not to be reproduced or distributed under any circumstances. Upon request by the instructor, please refrain from filming during the class. You may take photos, however kindly do not publish and step-by-step form of photos taken.