Expression of Interest
Expressions of Interest is part of market sounding exercise aimed to provide advance information of requirements and open a dialogue with the supply chain. It is NOT AN EVALUATION OF SUPPLIERS OR A CALL FOR TENDERS AND POTENTIAL SUPPLIERS ARE NOT EXPECTED TO COMPETE, but to equally participate and express their interest. The results of market sounding and exchanged information with the supply side will be used to inform and develop procurement specification and strategy of City of Koprivnica to later carry out the tendering process for the requested solution and works.
During this market sounding The City of Koprivnica is taking appropriate measures to ensure that participation of potential suppliers will not have the effect of distorting competition and will not result in a violation of the principles of non-discrimination and transparency. These measures include the sharing of all relevant information exchanged during this process, thereby ensuring equal participation of all participants.
We invite you to fill out this Expression of Interest Form that starts our market research and dialog with potential suppliers.
By filling out the form you can also register for project site visit in Koprivnica, Croatia and you can register for Market Consultation Workshop.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
A copy of your completed form will be sent to you in PDF format on e-mail that you enter in the form.
We appreciate your readiness to participate in our pilot project and thank you for expressing your interest!
The project team
Your basic info
1. Full name of your Company or Organisation
2. Address, Location and Country
3. Web page of your Company or Organisation
4. Number of employees
5. Area of expertise / Briefly describe the area of expertise relevant to the project
6. E-mail of the contact person
The information you have provided in fields 1 through 6 can be published in the Suppliers' Directory located on project web site https://ppi.koprivnica.hr/en/ under CONNECT & COOPERATE OPPORTUNITIES. In this way, all the suppliers that have requested it have the possibility to become visible to other suppliers who are interested for this project and to make contact with them. If you want to publish your information, please enter the mark in tick box below.
Please publish our information provided in fields 1 through 6 in Suppliers' Directory.
7. Name of the contact person
8. Contact person Phone (please enter the number this way: +12 34 567890)
9. A Market Consultation Workshop will be held on 25th of April 2018 in Zagreb, Croatia. A detailed schedule will be sent to your e-mail address prior to the workshop. Participation is free of charge.
Please register our participation for Market Consultation Workshop.
10. If you are interested, we give you the opportunity to visit the kindergarten building site in Koprivnica, Croatia, which is the subject of the pilot project. Site visits are available until 13th of April 2018. If you would like to arrange a visit, please provide at least two preliminary dates that suites you and we will contact you for a final arrangement.
Down below you can write more about your company or organisation and how you could contribute to the project. You do not have to answer to all questions.
11. What innovative solutions, goods or services are currently available from your area of expertise or interest that would contribute to delivering the required transformation outcomes during this pilot project?
12. Are you currently developing innovative solutions, goods or services which can be adopted or trialled in next 12 months given the right market conditions?
13. Do you offer Energy Performance Contracting services or innovative financing solution for energy retrofitting projects?
14. Do you work in one or more of the following areas and what kind of experiences do you have: organising, designing or performing interior reconstruction works of kindergartens or schools?
15. Do you have experiences in the areas of designing or implementing didactical solutions or creating conditions for modern childcare, learning and play environment? What kind of experience?
16. Have you ever been participating in one of these procurements, and which one:
in a competitive procedure with negotiation
in a negotiated procedure without prior publication
in a competitive dialogue
in a public procurement of innovation
. . . add comment if you want:
17. Here you can write some more information about the solutions you offer or your observations about our pilot project.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service