The club expects a certain level of commitment of all participants, including;
- MUST be born in 2002. Consideration to weight dispensated 2001 dobs who have not previously toured.
- commitment to ONLY playing rugby on Sundays. We are not concerned with Saturday sport unless training or finals clash.
- 2 nights regular season training * Days to be confirmed by the Senior Club.
- Involvement and participation in fundraising.
- Minimum 1-2 days of extras a week. * Fit 4 All gym is located near the ground and provides FREE gym memberships to all players in our club u14+. The gym can be accessed at anytime they are open after an initial consultation of $50 which includes program set up and instruction.
This Emerging Colts program aims to be "committed to the committed". Its goal is to transition Junior Rugby players to the Penrith Emus Colts program.
Penrith RSL Registrations will be open to the public soon and they will close at 25 financial players. Registration will re-open throughout the season depending on injury etc.