Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus - TF Discussion - Episode 279 & 280
Feel free to answer the questions you have thoughts regarding.
1. How important is the Resurrection of Jesus to the Bible’s narrative?
2. What are some basic facts with respect to Jesus’ resurrection? (These are facts generally not disputed by scholars.)
3. What is the basic evidence of Jesus’ death and resurrection?
4. Who are some of the eye-witnesses to both Jesus’ death and resurrection?
5. How do we know the eye-witnesses believed their own eyes?
6. How did disciples from the late first century to the second century view the gospel accounts?
How Would You Answer the Following Objections?
1: The skeptic who says the disciples stole the dead body of Jesus?
2: The skeptic who says Jesus did not die but only appeared dead?
3: The skeptic who says the disciples hallucinated seeing Jesus?
4: The skeptic who says the gospels contradict one another regarding Jesus’ resurrection?
5: The skeptic who says the disciples were at the wrong tomb?
6: The Muslim / Gnostic view that someone else took Jesus' place on the cross and in the tomb?
Conclusion: What are some things established if we can prove the resurrection?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service