2. Buying a theme: I help you decide what theme to buy.
3. Initial Content & Assets: You send me whatever text content you currently have for the website in DOC format and any images and graphics by email or via Dropbox.
4. Development (alpha): I work on a first round of development to get the website in a state where I can show it to you and get feedback.
5. Final Content & Assets: You send me any remaining content and assets.
6. Development (beta): I work on a final round of development, fixing bugs and implementing suggestions from previous feedback.
7. Website Tutorial: I create an admin user for you and send you a tutorial on how to add and modify the website.
8. Testing: The website is tested across various devices and browsers.
9. Taking the site live: The website is switched live.
If you don't already have them – we can start without, but you will also eventually need to purchase the following:● A premium WordPress theme, unless building a WP theme from the ground up● Hosting and a domain● A logo (optional)
2. I will send you a detailed breakdown of the estimated price.