MAT Membership Form 2020-21
Membership Application 2020-21 for Multi-Academy Trusts
Invitation to all Business leaders in Education (Primary, Special, Secondary, Free Schools and Academies)
As a member, you will have the opportunity of:
1. Meeting colleagues and sharing experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management
2. Attending a termly conference including high-quality guest speakers
3. Meeting various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and free gifts
4. Further regular professional development events from high-quality trainers and organisations
5. Access to a members-only website with valuable support and information
6. Discounts on services from partner businesses
7. Access to SAS well-being helpline which includes a helpline if you or a family member have had a diagnosis of cancer or a chronic long-term illness, anxiety/depression concerns, menopause guidance and signposting service to National Charities which have support lines specific to peoples’ conditions
Annual membership for individual academies is only - £60.00 with free admission to our termly conferences and regular training events.
Multi-Academy Trusts will receive 1 FREE membership for every 11 memberships ordered.
Autumn Conference: 04 November 2020
Spring Conference: 10 February 2021
Summer Conference: 16 June 2021
Our conference venue will be Eastwood Hall- Mansfield Rd, Eastwood, Nottingham NG16 3SS
The details you provide below will be used to send you a membership fee invoice for £60 per membership.
By completing this membership form you are agreeing to consent for ABLE to use your data in the following way:
We use your data to send you our termly newsletter via email, alert you to our events and offers, and those events and offers from our partners and/sponsors that we believe may be relevant or of interest to you. We use your payment data to process your membership fees and payments for chargeable events that you have opted to attend such as Business Networking Events. We will use your date of birth to provide access to the wellbeing helpline.
A representative from ABLE’s partners sit on the committee and provide funding and/or support in order to continue to provide regular quality events for all of our members. In order for us to analyse membership trends and promote our association to encourage new members to join your data will be shared with our partners. The partners include Schools Advisory Service, SAAF Education, Breedon, The National College, and Nottingham City Council.
Main Contact First name
Main Contact Surname
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service