Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
Your Team Name
1. How had Gen been caught and set to prison?
The magus had him framed for a crime he didn't commit.
He did not know the seal was protected by the gods.
He had been tricked into revealing the location of his stolen goods.
The man he had bragged to was the magus's spy.
2. What was the ultimate goal behind Sounis's possession of Hamiathes's Gift?
He wanted the stone because it carried with it the gift of immortality.
He wanted to eventually control the mountains and then invade Attolia.
He knew the bearer of the gift could not be defeated in battle.
He was in love with the queen of Eddis and needed the stone to marry her.
3. Ambiades was so bitter because ---.
he could not be the soldier his father wanted him to be
the woman he loved was to marry Sophos
he had been forced to serve the king
his family had lost its fortune and title
4. The magus beat Gen with a riding crop when he believed Gen had ---.
eaten most of the food rations
deliberately led them the wrong way
spoken against the king
stole Ambiades's comb
5. Why was the god, Eugenides, a sad figure?
He could no longer pass his gifts along to humans.
He had lost his beloved wife in an earthquake caused by feuding gods.
He had been spared while his brother died in the fire.
He had been forced to leave the company of the other immortals forever.
6. Which was a clue that someone besides Gen had been in the hidden temple?
There were no bodies to be found in the trap.
Doors were mysteriously left open for Gen.
Gen's lantern leaked although he knew it had not been damaged.
The mysterious symbols on the walls seemed to change daily.
7. The magus did not despair when he lost Hamiathes's Gift because he ---
still had the jewel
believed Gen could steal it back again
had a complete description of the stone
knew the king of Sounis would gain Eddis by default
8. Gen had disappointed his father when he refused to ---.
marry the woman chosen for him
be the king's thief
worship the old gods
become a soldier
9. Gen made an enemy of the queen of Attolia when he said she was not ---
10. Which was NOT a surprise revealed near the end of the story?
Sophos was the heir to the Sounisian throne.
Sophos had known Gen's identity all along
Gen still had Hamiathes's Gift in his possession.
Gen was the Queen's Thief of Eddis.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of OSD Staff. -
Terms of Service