Diploma in Buddhist Psychotherapy & Counselling 2020 Registration Form
Registration Closing Date: 20 March 2020
The Diploma in Buddhist Psychotherapy and Counselling is to offer theoretical and practical training to those who wish to equip themselves with counselling therapeutic skills based upon Buddhist precepts and tenets. The course contents have been designed in a manner that ensures that the participants are not too bogged down with Buddhist religious adherences of various Buddhist traditions. Rather the course will focus on the tenets and teachings of early Indian Buddhism i.e. the fundamental teachings of the Lord Buddha Gotama. Coupled with some of the secular approaches to counselling and psychotherapy students will find the information provided in the course immensely useful and enriching when dealing with the mental and emotional issues of clients.
COURSE DURATION: 7 Months (Classes on Mon and Thur) April - November 2020
COMMENCE DATE: 2 April 2020
TIME : 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
ORGANISER : Dot Connections Growth Centre
VENUE : 46 Sims Place 01-197 (Level 2) Singapore 380046 (Nearest MRT: Aljunied)
ENQUIRY : 8501 4365 (Call Mon, Wed, Fri 10 am - 5 pm)
USUAL COURSE FEE: $2,800 ($400 per module)
*10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT on Course Fee (Register & pay before 15 Feb 2020)
**ADDITIONAL FEES: Registration fee $100 (non-refundable); Textbooks ($100); Clinical Supervision Fee ($100)
Upon completion of the course, participants will possess some basic knowledge of fundamental Buddhist doctrines and basic counselling skills that they can use to help others resolve some of their emotional and psychological issues.
This programme will run for seven months. Each module will comprise of six face-to-face lectures of 3 hours per session (total 18 hours). The lectures will be held twice per week and fourth week will be reserved for evaluation and assessment of students’ understanding and competencies. Students are expected to acquire some practical experiences through internship in various Buddhist counselling centres.
This programme is supported and approved by:
· The Australian Counselling Association (Australia) (ACA)
· The Association of Psychotherapists and Counsellors (Singapore) (APACS)
Upon successful completion of the course, students can join APACS as ordinary member. Upon sitting for its bridging course programme students can be registered as Level 1 practitioner.
- Student must be aged 18 and above.
- Student must be proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Student must have a minimum of four GCE O-Level subject passes, including at least a C5 grade in English Language, or equivalent.
1) Please submit the total fees (Incl. Course Fee + Registration Fee + Textbooks + Clinical Supervision Fee)
Total Early Bird Fee (by 15 Feb 2020): $2,820
Total Usual Fee: $3,100
Via Cheque at Dot Connections Growth Centre, 46 Sims Place, #01-197 (Level 2), Singapore 380046
Via Internet Banking to: OCBC 686-362914-001
Via PayNOW (Transfer to UEN: T14SS0022L)
2) Upon successful transaction of Internet banking transfers, please send a SCREENSHOT with the transaction REFERENCE NUMBER and your FULL NAME to Dot Connections Growth Centre for verification:
or SMS/WhatsApp: 85014365
3) Upon verification, you will receive a confirmation email with course details.
4) Registrants who submit the registration form without successful payment of the fee will not be given a place in the course.
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
DC will notify the Student within seven (7) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
(i) It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
(ii) It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
(iii) It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
(iv) It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
(v) The Student should be informed in writing and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Additional Fees (excluding cost for text book and fee for clinical supervision if already used) already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
If the Student withdraws from the Course, DC will, within fourteen (14) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on this table:
Student's written notice of withdrawal is received:
- Before 2 April 2020 ----- 70% of amount of fees paid
- Before 9 April 2020 ----- 50% of amount of fees paid
- On or after 9 April 2020 ----- 0% of amount of fees paid
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service