2020 American Courage Awards
Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC is accepting nominations for our signature American Courage Awards. With your help, we hope to gather a diverse group of nominees from which to choose the best honorees for each award. Honorees will receive their awards at our 2020 American Courage Awards celebration the evening of Thursday, October 1, 2020, in Washington, DC.
Minimum Criteria for Consideration:
1) An identifiable act or group of acts that clearly demonstrate extraordinary courage or commitment to the cause of civil rights.
2) The act for which the person/group is being nominated must have brought benefits to the Asian American and/or civil rights community in the United States.
3) The person/group must have a story that is inspiring and engaging.
4) The person/group and their act/acts should be “widely known” within a given region or throughout the country.
5) The person/group representative must be a strong speaker.
The description of the awards are below:
The American Courage Award goes to an individual, company, or organization that has shown extraordinary courage or commitment to the cause of civil rights. This may include a corporate leader who has taken an important stand, an activist who overcame extraordinary challenges, an artist with a unique vision, or a journalist breaking an important story.
The Changemaker Award honors an individual, company, or organization who is a catalyst for change. This may include an entrepreneur, student or activist whose leadership has inspired action that has led to change on a local or national level that benefits Asian American communities.
for more information about the event, awards, and past honorees. If you have any questions, please contact
What is your first and last name?
What is your affiliation/organization?
Where do you reside? (City, State)
Who would you like to nominate?
Which award are you nominating this individual, company, or organization for?
American Courage Award
If you are nominating an individual, please share their affiliation.
Do you have a personal connection to this nominee?
Yes, and I would be willing to contact this person on behalf of Advancing Justice | AAJC
No personal connection
Why is the nominee deserving of this award? Please cite specific examples as they relate to the award criteria, if possible.
What event and/or situation has inspired you to submit this nominee for consideration?
Please include any additional relevant information here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service