As you decide on your science fair project, consider the following:
1. Is the topic interesting enough to read about, then work on for the next couple of months?
2. Can you find at least 5 different sources of written information on the subject?
3. Can you measure changes to the important factors (variable) using a number that represents a quantity such as a count, percentage, length, width, height, voltage, velocity, energy, time, etc.?
4. Can you design a fair test to answer your question? Can you design a controlled experiment, testing for one variable at a time?
5. Is your experiment safe to perform?
6. Do you have access to all of the materials and equipment that you will need to perform this experiment? Do you know how you will obtain these materials quickly and at a very low cost?
7. Do you have enough time to conduct your experiment, gather results, and analyze those results before the science fair?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service