BIRRR Desk Check
The Regional Tech Hub is now doing the desk checks for BIRRR, please visit here and complete their form
Please be patient as this is a very time consuming task. The RTH use this to help them work our what you specifically want and need from a connection:
* Check what is the best connection technology for your address/that meets your wants & needs e.g. nbn, mobile broadband, ADSL, alternate fixed wireless provider.
* Help with rural addressing issues & get an nbn LOCID (Location ID) assigned to the correct location or get a LOCID for more than one house at the same address.
* Check if you have line of sight to any nbn Fixed Wireless Towers, facilitate a service class change with nbn so you can try for a signal test.
* Determine what mobile broadband towers are near you and if any boosting equipment will help you receive 3G or 4G signal.
* Establish if an alternative non NBN provider services your area (usually a WISP).
* Give advice on the best connection to suit your wants / needs.
Please ensure you have your correct address (including locality) and co-ordinates before filling in their form.
Co-ordinates should be in this format: -23.295476, 146.713776
Tips on how to get your GPS coordinates are on our website:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service