2020 Holiday Village - Gingerbread House Display Guidelines & Registration Form
• The base for each Gingerbread House display can be no larger than 2.5 feet square and may feature multiple houses. You may register for more than one display.
• Gingerbread House submissions may not be made from a kit.
• Installation of Gingerbread Houses will take place on Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 8 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
• The Village will open on December 3 and will close December 17.
• All houses must be picked up Thursday, December 18, 2020, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Any houses not picked up will be discarded.
The Ford Center will provide signage identifying the Gingerbread House.
Participants have permission to have business flyers/coupons available with Gingerbread House display. Space for materials may be limited.
For questions, contact:
Ford Center for the Performing Arts
Name to be displayed with your Gingerbread House
After the closing of the Holiday Village,
I will pick up my house on Thursday, December 18, 2020, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
I would like the Ford Center to dispose of my house.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service