2020 N&D Symposium Request for Proposal
Welcome Presenters!! You are invited to submit a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the 2020 Neglected & Delinquent Leadership Symposium. We look forward to hearing from you!
We have 74 neglected institutions, 96 delinquent institutions, 55 LEAs, and 6 state-run facilities in our state. Put together, we are the second largest school district in the state of Pennsylvania. We have so much information to share with one another and we encourage you to share what you know and what you do well. In addition to those quality presenters that we have had at previous symposiums, we have many institutions in the state that we have not heard from. This is your opportunity!
Presenters are encouraged to share their programs, population, adversities, triumphs, and lessons learned. This year we are hoping to highlight sessions in the areas of Motivation, Behavior Management, and Differentiated Instruction. Please consider sharing with your fellow peers so they in turn can help our neglected and delinquent population!
• Submit a proposal to by Proposals must be submitted by July 31, 2020.
• Presenters will be emailed by August 28, 2020, regarding the status of their proposal.
• If accepted, register for the N&D Symposium by September 11, 2020.
• Meals and transportation are the responsibility of the presenter. Meal costs are required if staying at the lodge and are $162.00 per person.
• Presenter is responsible for providing all equipment needed for the presentation. Only a screen and flip chart will be provided.
• Presenters must adhere to all copyright laws.
• Provide lodging and free registration for up to two presenters per presentation.
• Provide a screen and flip chart in each room. Presenter is responsible for any additional equipment.
Are you willing to repeat your session? Please note all sessions are one hour.
Session Requirements: Please include specific room set-up or size limitations.
Presenter Information: Presentations are limited to two presenters. Vendor presentations will be accepted, however the lead presenter must be from an institution, using the product. Presentations should focus on the use of the product in the institution.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service