ASM Student Council Absence Excusal Form
Use this form to request an absence for one Student Council Meeting. If you're requesting to be excused for an extended length of time, use the Leave of Absence form.
Student Council Seat or Position
Date of Absence
ASM Bylaws: 3.01(5)b - Excused Absences. Excused absences shall be granted for the following reasons (please select the one that applies):
(1) Class commitments at the time of the meeting
(2) Religious observances
(3) Illness or death of a family member or domestic partner
(4) Work conflicts which cannot be resolved
(5) Previous commitments to other organizations
(6) Other ASM duties which must be performed at the time of the meeting
(7) Emergencies as deemed excusable by the Chair, Vice Chair or Secretary of the Student Council
Explanation for Absence:
I request that my absence from the SC meeting on the stated date due to the stated reason as allowed under the bylaws. I realize that advance notice of one hour is required for excusal. Absences due to reasons (3), (6) and (7) require a notification no later than ten days after the absences.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UW-Madison G Suite.