CBA Chamber Volunteer Application
The Conception Bay Area Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit organization dedicated to promoting, enhancing and facilitating businesses for our members and the communities for which they are in.
We are currently seeking volunteers to help spread the word about Covid-19 prevention in our community.
Assets (but not required):
- Access to laptop or PC
- Access to webcam/headphone set (cellphone earbuds are sufficient)
- Ability to update an Excel spreadsheet
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to detect outdated or incorrect information
- Willingness to learn new digital tools
- Graphic design experience an asset
- Access to home phone landline an asset
Please note: Not all applicants will be contacted. Also, please use the phrase "We're in this together." somewhere in your application to be considered.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Conception Bay Area Chamber of Commerce.