Call for Audience: Building Your Family Portrait Business
Tamara Lackey | Nov 6-7 | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm | Seattle
How do you transform your passion or hobby into a career? Nikon® Ambassador and children's portrait photographer Tamara Lackey will provide the steps and the courage to build your own portrait photography studio. She’ll cover the basics of developing a business plan, website essentials, creating a marketing plan, building a studio, working with clients and much more.
Interested in being a part of our upcoming in-studio audience for Building Your Family Portrait Business with Tamara Lackey Nov 6-7, 2017?
We are looking for photographers that are ready to take the next bigs steps to build out their studio photography business.
More information about this class can be found on the course page:
- Seats are limited, please be sure to include enough detailed information on why you would be the ideal student for this class. Our producers will reach out via the email you provide regarding status of your application.
- All CreativeLive in-studio audience members will be on camera and you'll be responsible for your own travel expenses to Seattle's South Lake Union Studios (228 Dexter Ave. N, 98109)
- The submission deadline is Friday, Nov 3rd, 2017 at 4:00 PM (Pacific Time).
- What is it like to join us in-studio? Checkout our Student 101 video, and other info at: CreativeLive.com/StudentFAQ
- CreativeLive classes are free to attend and include both breakfast and lunch every day of class and gifts every audience member with a free download of this course.
So, are you available to join us at our Seattle studio Nov 6-7, from 8:00am - 4:00pm?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CreativeLive.