BSCO Community Survey
We want to hear from you! Tell us your ideas, let us know your frustrations, or share what you think we are doing well. Your answers will be anonymous unless you choose to include your name. Any and all comments or ideas welcome!
1. BSCO holds a Community Meeting every trimester, in September, January, & May, separate than our Board Meetings we hold every month. Our next Community meeting is January 30th at 7pm in the library. Do you feel three per school year is sufficient? Why or why not?
2. If you don't attend these meetings please list the major reasons why.
3. What method(s) of BSCO communication do you prefer?
Friday Folder Fliers
Blog Subscription Emails
4a. Were there any of these you were unaware of?
4b. If yes which ones? Please list any other ideas to improve communication.
5. What do you feel should be BSCO’s primary goal in fundraising?
6a. BSCO continues to reevaluate our programs and events. Is there any event or program you would like added?
6b. Are there any events or programs you would like discontinued?
7. What improvement would you most like to see with BSCO?
8. As part of our effort to be transparent, yearly budget numbers and monthly treasurer's reports are posted online. Please list any more specific suggestions.
9. If you volunteer, thank you! If you haven't yet, what keeps you from volunteering?
Don't know what opportunities are available
Forgot my MVP password
Not sure if my skills are needed
10. BSCO strives to be warm, welcoming and friendly. Please list any ideas to improve our community’s solidarity.
11. We are about to have several board positions open....Would you like to get involved with the board? If yes please give your name below or contact any of your board members for more information! If your answer is no, what keeps you from wanting to be involved?
12. Please share with us any additional ideas or comments.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bonny Slope Community Organization.
Terms of Service