- Purchasing for departments resources, events, trips and specific class needs.
- Help directors in preparing area for classes and special events including organization of materials, set-up and clean up. - Assist with all aspects of Fall Festival and Family Experience Events.
- Assist with correspondence to parents as needed throughout the year.
- Assist with all administrative tasks related to the beginning of a new LifeGroup year which includes compiling Leader packets, printing security cards, tags and badges and updating check-in information.
- Print new security cards, tags, badges as needed throughout the year.
- Compile, print and distribute class rolls and labels to class leaders in maintaining contact with preschoolers and children who have not been in attendance.
- Vacation Bible School - Varied administrative work for Directors and leadership team.
- Lead in input of registration of volunteers and participants. Lead in gathering and reporting attendance data during VBS. - Assist Directors with copies, resources, and snacks for special Parenting or Family classes or events.
- Helping the directors in any way I can to allow them to concentrate on their work and building relationships with the families they serve.
Responsibilities specific to Preschool Department
- Purchase and assemble items for first time Visitor Bags.- Send and/or publish weekly curriculum information to parents of preschoolers.- Print and collate memory projects and other supplemental curriculum for the Kindergarten Class.- Send out invitation letters to parents for Parent/Child Dedication as well as assisting in all items needed for that event.- Purchase and assemble items for New Baby Baskets.
Responsibilities specific to Children's Department
- Purchase and make birthday give-aways to be given out at the beginning of each month.- Set up new Christian’s class and make sure all curriculum and items have been purchased.- Purchasing and organizing items for incentive cart for kids.- Administrative tasks related to Pre-Teen Retreat in the summer.
Responsibilities specific to Paid Childcare Coordinator
- Total and turn in work hours for Paid Childcare workers to Financial Secretary for monthly payroll.Compile, produce and distribute communication, contact information and training information to childcare workers. - Hold bi-annual training sessions to ensure the procedures put in place by the Director of the Preschool Department is continuing to be followed. - Assign workers for regularly scheduled and event childcare.- Produce and print signs and sign-in sheets for events.- Communicate with the department that is in need of childcare to insure the proper amount of workers are assigned and any other specifications needed for quality care.- Communicate with parents that have signed up for an event in need of childcare to insure they know where to bring their children and what to expect.