Week 11 Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. In Italy a referee gave a penalty kick against a player for swearing. While standing in his own penalty area he insults the referee. What is the correct decision?
Red card + penalty kick
Red card + indirect free kick
Yellow card + penalty kick
Yellow card + indirect free kick
2. A player from team A takes the penalty kick. His teammates make no offences. The goalie is moving forward from his line before he touches the ball. The taker scores. What do you decide?
Allow the goal
Allow the goal and caution the goalie
Disallow the goal
Disallow the goal and caution the goalie
3. Which is NOT true about colours of player's equipment?
The two teams must wear colours that distinguish them from each other and the match officials
Each goalkeeper must wear colours that are distinguishable from the other players and the match officials
If the two goalkeepers’ shirts are the same colour and neither has another shirt, the referee allows the match to be played
If the two goalkeepers’ shirts are the same colour and neither has another shirt, the referee will not start the game
4. Player X has some dirt on his shorts and wants to change his equipment. He gets permission to leave the field of play to change his equipment. He must …
only re-enter with the referee’s permission (which may NOT be given during play)
only re-enter with the referee’s permission (which may be given during play)
re-enter with the referee’s and 4th official's permission (which may be given during play)
re-enter with the referee’s and 4th official's permission (which may NOT be given during play)
5. A player scores a goal. The referee notices that he's not wearing shinguards. What is the right call? The referee …
Never allows a goal from a player who is not wearing shinguards
Never allows a goal from a player who is not wearing shinguards and cautions the player
Always allows goals like this. Wearing shinguards is not mandatory.
Allows the goal if the shinguard is lost accidentally and the ball did not go out of play before the goal was scored
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service