Digital by Default Summit 2021 - Call for speakers
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Digital by Default Summit 2021.
We are looking for speakers to present unique ideas, practical advice and thoughtful strategies to help our attendees navigate the challenges and opportunities that remote work brings to their business.
- Pre-recorded presentations should be 10-30 minutes in length.
- We will accept audio/podcasts
- IT and Security (technology, trends, security, remote work infrastructure)
- Workplace of the future (The future of the office, returning to work, hybrid workforce management, the digital employee experience)
- People and leadership (leading remote teams, hiring and onboarding remotely, culture and engagement, remote skills development)
We will reach out within 3 business days if your topic is selected, and will provide next steps.
Name (first and last)
Title of presentation
A concise description (approx 175 words) of the insights you’ll be sharing in your session, why they’re important and key takeaways that attendees can use.
We’ll reach out within 3 business days, and if your presentation is selected, we will follow up with more information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tehama.