1.Rate the uniqueness of the curriculum.
2. Rate the accessibility of course content in library
3. Rate the syllabus in terms of its length and ability to
complete in the stipulated time.
4. Rate the learning outcomes of the syllabus in meeting the
future job needs.
5. Rate the extent of the syllabus to meet the needs of
6. Rate the content of the syllabus in helping the students
to expand their knowledge.
7. Rate the relevance of theory to practice in the curriculum.
8. Rate the objectives of the curriculum in terms of their
definition and clarity to teachers and students.
9. Rate how acceptable and relevant the curriculum’s assigned
reading books are.
10. Rate the programme of studies in terms of providing a sufficient
number of optional courses.