Key takeaways (SEED Day 2)
Program of the Symposium Day 2
- “Cryptographical background of the blockchain” (Gotthold Fläschner)
- “Hands-on crypto-currencies and smart contracts” (Dr. Sebastian Bürgel)
- “Let’s buidl a SEED decentralized autonomous organization DAO” (Qianchen Yu)
- “The data problem – a legal overview “(Stephan Meyer)
- “On the future of smart contract security” (Dominic Brütsch)
- “Blockchain and GDPR: Friends or Foes” (Nicola Benz)
- Well-incentivized platforms and cryptoeconomics (prof. Claudio Tessone)
- “The data problem – an economic overview” (Byron Houwens)
- “Blockchain for Architecture” (Dr. Ina Blümel)
- “Personal branding online” (Luke Szkudlarek)
- Research infrastructure (Maximiliane Okonnek)
- “Conceptual design of the research cryptogrants platform” (Dr. Sergey Ivliev)
Have you identified how blockchain/peer-to-peer technologies could provide at least a partial solution to the issues you identified yesterday? Explain.
What are your key takeaways from this day?
will help us identify 3-5 main problems ("design challenges"), which we'll be working on during the Think Tank.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Validity Labs AG.