Key takeaways (SEED Day 2)
Program of the Symposium Day 2
- “Cryptographical background of the blockchain” (Gotthold Fläschner)
- “Hands-on crypto-currencies and smart contracts” (Dr. Sebastian Bürgel)
- “Let’s buidl a SEED decentralized autonomous organization DAO” (Qianchen Yu)
- “The data problem – a legal overview “(Stephan Meyer)
- “On the future of smart contract security” (Dominic Brütsch)
- “Blockchain and GDPR: Friends or Foes” (Nicola Benz)
- Well-incentivized platforms and cryptoeconomics (prof. Claudio Tessone)
- “The data problem – an economic overview” (Byron Houwens)
- “Blockchain for Architecture” (Dr. Ina Blümel)
- “Personal branding online” (Luke Szkudlarek)
- Research infrastructure (Maximiliane Okonnek)
- “Conceptual design of the research cryptogrants platform” (Dr. Sergey Ivliev)
Have you identified how blockchain/peer-to-peer technologies could provide at least a partial solution to the issues you identified yesterday? Explain.
What are your key takeaways from this day?
will help us identify 3-5 main problems ("design challenges"), which we'll be working on during the Think Tank.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Validity Labs AG.
Terms of Service