2020-2021 CoCEAL Impact Practice Awards Nomination Form
Thank you for your interest in submitting a nomination for the 2020-2021 CoCEAL’s Impact Practice (CIP) Awards. Please fill out all the fields below to begin your nomination and click the submit button at the end of the form to record your answers.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please select from the drop-down menu below which award category you are submitting a nomination for:
Staff Impact Practice Award
Faculty Impact Practice Award
Student Impact Practice Award
Community Impact Practice Award
Nominee (Individual or Organization) Full Name
Nominee (Individual or Organization) Title:
Nominee Institution/Organization Affiliation:
Nominee or Point of Contact Email:
Nominee or Point of Contact Phone:
Nominee Website (if applicable):
Nominee Facebook, Twitter Handle, and/or Instagram (nominees will be acknowledged on social media).
Nominator First Name
Nominator Last Name
Nominator Institution/Organization Affiliation:
Please submit a letter of nomination (1-2 pages) and any other relevant supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org You may use the information below as a guide.
Examples of Guiding Questions
• What is the area of Impact Practice?
• What are the relevant dates and timelines?
• What is the mission and vision?
• What measurable goals/outcomes have been set?
• How does overall mission impact Latinx students, faculty, staff, and/or community members?
• Examples of the impact and/or efforts to support Latinxs in higher education.
• Who are the essential staff, their key responsibilities, and the contribution they have on Impact Practice success.
• What is the primary source of funding? Please include current and future funding sources.
• Share how the Impact Practice has evolved and strengthened the success of Latinxs in higher education since its inception.
Examples of impact practices include but are not limited to:
• Innovative and intentional practices, policy development, research, initiatives, curriculum development, support programs, services, community partnerships, etc. that advance educational equity for Latinx communities
• Grassroots initiatives in service to educational advancement of Latinx communities
• Mentorship and leadership programs
• DREAMers/DACA/undocumented student support
• Pathway/pipeline programs aimed at advancing educational access of Latinx communities
• Innovative recruitment/retention strategies
• Significant social/cultural impact with regards to education of Latinx communities in Colorado
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service