2017 Wilderness Ridge Junior Counselor Application
This application is only for guys age 16 or 17 who would like to serve this summer at Junior Counselor.
If you are looking for the general SALT Program application, go here:
This program is for young men age 16 or 17 who desire to:
- Be invested in by excellent male Christian mentors.
- Be trained in Servant-Leadership.
- Learn experientially through serving summer campers.
- Live in community with their brothers in Christ.
All Junior Counselor candidates must:
- Apply and be accepted to serve prior to May 15, 2017.
- Attend Wilderness Ridge Counselor Training (Friday, 6/9 through Sunday, 6/11).
- Commit to serve for at least two consecutive camper weeks -- Choose from one (or both) of these SALT Program Sessions:
Session 1: Sunday, June 18 through Friday, June 30
Session 2: Sunday, July 2 through Friday, July 14
Your full name:
Ex: First Middle Last
Nickname or name you prefer to go by:
Date of Birth
Your phone number:
(If you do not have a phone, enter your parent's number here also.)
Your email address:
(If you do not have an email address, enter your parent's email here as well as below.)
First & Last Name
Parent's phone number:
Parent's email address:
Ex: 123 Sesame Street, New York, NY, 10001
Which of these social media sites are you on?
If you said yes to Twitter or Instagram, please share your user name(s):
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service